Thursday, November 29, 2007

santa


Well as you can see the babies were not so happy to see Santa. We had to kick him out of his chair to get a picture. We are going Friday with Lilli and the babies. Molly's doing really well her dad Steve took pictures on thanksgiving and sent me the link, so check them out if you get a chance http://www.toutphotography.com/thanksgiving07.php. Mike is doing more electrical work this week on the house and the siding is going up. It is looking amazing. We are hoping to be in around February or March. Elaine got good news from a grant she applied for, $15,000 more than we ever could have hoped for. And we have a lead on some cabinets that Marilyn has been working on. God is good. Just when I was feeling defeated he steps in and saves us. we will now be able to finish up on a few more things.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I have been reading your blog for at least a year. I'm not sure how I found it! I think your family is beautiful! I loved the pics. Molly is very pretty and looks so happy. I am glad she is doing well. I love the Santa picture and think it's too funny how you had to kick him out of his chair to fit the kids!

Cori said...

Hey Courtnee! I can't believe how big the babies are getting - crazy how time flies! Hope to come visit you guys sometime soon!

~Cori

Cortney said...

Hey! I didn't even realize you had a new site, I was waiting and waiting for updates on the other one. Laugh Out Loud. I am not sure if you have been trying to send me emails or anything, but if you have, I am not getting them. I am going to leave my email address for you so we can stay in touch if you want. It is sweet_chick18282000@yahoo.com. Just loveeeee those kids more and more all the time. Sooooo cute! Well, Merry Late Christmas and New Years! Molly is adorable as well. I added her to my list of favorites just now as well. Bye for now.