Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Belle!

Posted by Picasa

Belle when I first saw you there were tubs and cords all over. I wanted so badly to see and touch you. I felt I couldn’t comfort you enough. Your cries were louder and more powerful then the other babies so I often felt you were hurting.
When I got you home I saw how much calmer you were. As time went on I watched a caterpillar turn into a butterfly. You are beautiful and very smart. You love to talk and from what I can tell you are the leader. You have a take charge personality. Weston is definitely your soul twin. You two laugh and chase one another. I really have to be careful not to leave you alone because I find you biting or hitting. When I scold you look at me with your sweet face and smile. You are my strong willed girl and I absolutely adore you little Belly.

No comments: