Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Aniston!



Darling Aniston You were the first baby mommy got to hold. When the nurse put you in my arms your tiny eyes opened and you looked strait into my soul. You know just what Mommy needed at that time. I felt so lost and overwhelmed but seeing you and being able to hold you made me feel much better.
You are the biggest of the quints and the first to be born. There is always the widest smile across your face. You are known to be a mama’s girl. Sometimes when I pick you up you will pat me on the back and I melt. Your eyes are bluer then the bluest sea’s. I have always felt I have known you forever.
I often picture you as a teenager with beautiful blond hair and a sweet demeanor. Always keep your sweetness and your smiling eyes. I love you little Annie

No comments: