Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

Hello I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to my cousin Katey's house and had a great time. As you all can see Molly is doing much better she is now on her 6th week of chemo and the doctors said the worst is over. Molly is doing amazing we know god was really listening. Thank you to all the people that prayed for her. she still has 13 weeks left to go but the treatments won't be as bad.
As for the family we are doing well. The kids have been extra fussy the last couple of days. And this afternoon I went in to get the kids and Weston had stripped off all his cloths and he was covered head to toe with poop. ahhhh I am really glad it is 8:00 at night and the day is finally over.
I know the foundation website is down for a few days. The donation and store will be down for a few days.
Thanks for reading,
Courtnee

No comments: