Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Montel Williams Show

HI we were on the Montel Williams Show this morning they ran a rerun. The kids have changed so much since then.
We had a bad day yesterday. Mike and I got a BIG surprise. Mike went to work and they laid everyone off in his company. I walked around with a big lump in my throut. It is sad but I believe there is something better in store. Mabey medical ins. or retirement will be offered. If anyone out there has a lead for a Journeymen Electrician let me know.
Lots of Love,
Courtnee

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Courtnee:

Have your husband contact Bob Graves, owner at Superior Electric in Puyallup.

My husband Tom is really good friends with Steve (Bob's brother) and they may have an opening.

My prayers are with you!

Dawn Lund

1+4+1 said...

Oh, no. Sorry to hear about your husbands job.

Diane
1+4+1
MOSTonline.org