Thursday, January 29, 2009

2008 cute kids winners

Guess who has been named cutest multiples of 2008 by cute kid.com? My babies!!! I am proud once again to be their mom. This is a honor considering it is one of the top most respected contests for children. You can read more about the contest if you go to http://www.thecutesttwins.com/?&utm_nooverride=1 Besides great publicity they won a$5,000 scholarship.
The kids have been really fussy. When I took them to the doctor everyone including Lilli had a ear infection. I decided to switch them to their own rooms because they waking one another up. Annie and Weston are sleeping in their own beds like good kids. Cami and Belle still ask to be zipped in there crib tent. And Scarlett well those that know her know she is not to be trusted. Scarlett is my little monkey she is always into everything. The other night I put her to bed and asked "what would you like to dream about tonight?" she looked at me and smiled and said "your make-up." I had to laugh since every time she is missing I find her in my bathroom all made up. The funny thing is she climbs 2 gates and get threw 2 child proof doors. If I didn't laugh I would cry.
lots of smiles
Courtnee

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Courtnee! Everyone is getting so big! I miss talking to You. Please email me sometime, in case You have lost my address its sweet_chick18282000@yahoo.com. Thank You. Much Love from Mississippi.

Cortney