Friday, October 10, 2008

Calendar pictures that didn't make it

Hi everyone it is that time of year and yes, the calendars are almost here!! These are a few pictures that didn't make the grade but still super precious.. Since everyone is hurting this year for money I am trying to bring the price down to $10.00.I plan on selling adds for 20-40 dollars. if you would like to place a add, sell them on your site or at bazaar's please contact me courtneestevenson@gmail.com we should be putting pay pal on our site in the next few days. I have made Christmas cards as well. I will update everyone at the end of next week on my progress.
The kids are loving the new house. Lilli turned 6 last week and the kids still are singing happy birthday. Mike is working in Renton. We are praying like everyone else about our economy. Mike has a week or two left of work before his job ends. we are not sure what he will do from there. I know god will provide.
Have a fabulous day!!
Courtnee

No comments: