Friday, December 21, 2007

coffeehose photography


Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com



I have great news My brother-in-law (Steve) and I have opened a photography business. you can see our work if you go to http://www.coffeehousephotography.com/ the site isn't all the way up but you can see the rough draft. don't try using the bar across this page it wont work you need to click on the website. We will work from Seattle to Portland. After taking the pictures on the calendar and exploring photography I have found a new love. Steve has been in the industry for sometime, he is a amazing photographer. With Molly having cancer and me having 6 kids we could always use the money. Also it is a great way for me to get out of the house and still do something for my family. Please pray for us as we start a new adventure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel really bad for your sister not knowing what was wrong with her baby and all she is going through. I hope her daughter will have a long and healthy life. But you knew! I am sick and tired of your contant begging for help and money. You act like you are owed for having 5 kids. I know plenty of people that feel the same way and wont say anything

Jenn Jorgensen said...

Your children are beautiful....

I know someone who also uses caringbridge and it is a fabulous way of communicating for awareness, for updates, as well as fundraising.

I'm Kelley Day's cousin, Jenn.
Nice to meet you.