Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We had the best time going door to door. Weston giggled from house to house collecting candy. Belle enjoyed being in the back opening one candy bar after another. Cami danced back and forth with her adorable grin across her face. Scarlett got candy and then went back to the door with the hope no one noticed she was double dipping.Aniston jumped up and down and yelled trick or treat with her little lisp. Lilli was a starlet, her dress was so long it drug from door to door. Every now and then she would hike it up so high her unders would show. We all laughed and enjoyed the kids. It was a stress relief to laughing and having fun.
I hate to even say it but Mike once again is laid off. He has been home for 2 weeks and we are hoping for him to find something soon. I think the kids have started driving him crazy. It is funny how mom's can look passed the crying and fighting. He asked me the other day why they cry so much. hmmmm. I hope he is getting a little taste of what it is like to be at home with 6 kids. I'll keep you updated.
Each holiday gets better I cannot wait for Christmas!!!

No comments: