Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July weekend

We had a fun weekend. Saturday Mike and I worked on the house taping and painting. Then we all went to my aunts house in Poulsbo. Her yard is huge and the kids ran everywhere. Today My sister, Molly and Steve visited. Steve took our family pictures and I played with my adorable little niece. you cannot even tell she ever had cancer. she is a Rolly poly beautiful Brite eyed baby. Cami decided to move back to Washington. we have a business plan in mind. We would like to have a online store which provides organic clothing and food. Cami wants to work with the clothing part of it. Carrie Kerr and I will be working on a organic food line. I know we all miss the video updates and within the next month, Cami will be helping me with that as well. If you want to check out the video section I put Americas favorite Mom, The 2nd Montel and evening magazine up. Also look in the next few days I will have family photos. Lots of new adventures around the corner. life is good.

Keep Smiling
Court

1 comment:

Cami said...

That picture of baby Cami is priceless! Molly loves her cousins and we can't wait to move up soon and get the business off the ground! :)