Thursday, May 1, 2008

Americas favorite Mom

What a adventure I am having. Wednesday was a magical day. Evening
Magazine surprised me with a special day. make sure you all watch on channel 5 Thursday May 8th.
I am leaving for New York Thursday May 8th and then if I make the finals I will leave for LA on Friday May 9th . I will be on the Today show Friday May 9th at 9:00.

Please I need everyone’s HELP!
You can vote 10 times per email address
http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Favorite_Mom/
VOTE ONLY May 9th from 9am-9pm
Please email everyone you know this is a amazing honor out of 18,000 wonderful mothers I have been chosen in the top 15.
Mary will have fliers if anyone needs anything to get the word out please let me know. A meeting will be set up on Thursday and the volunteers will be hitting the streets with lap tops and fliers.
If this is something you would like to participate in please contact marydavidson@wavecable.com or me courtneestevenson@gmail.com

6 comments:

dainsgals said...

Oh Darn Courtnee looks like I will have to miss this trip too. Maybe I'll win the lotto so I can take off and go. :)

Cori said...

Can't wait Courtnee!!

Corliss said...

You bet, I will vote for you! What an honor Courtnee!!

Thank God that Ella was misdiagnosed, although what torture for the family. So glad to hear she is doing well. You are in my thoughts and prayers Courtnee.
Corliss

Unknown said...

Hi Courtnee,
I saw the America's Favorite Mom program and voted on the Military category. I then browsed through the other categories and clicked on you in the COE category. From there, I discovered your website. Wow! What a story you and Mike have to tell and what beautiful children you have been blessed with. You can count on 40 votes from our family (we have two children 12 and 10) and we all have email addresses and I can't imagine a more deserving couple. Keep that wonderful outlook and good things will happen.

Cassie said...

2 set quints born
Chan quintuplets was born may 1st at 29w5d(2 identical)
http://paulaandjamson.blogspot.com/

and the Gray was born May 5th at 32w5d (2 set identical, 1 fraternal)
http://graysjourney.blogspot.com/

Cassie said...

Ohio quintuplets born at GSM Hospital (3rd in 1 week, it's an epidemy !!)

The Blatt - 4 girls & 1 boy - were born May 8th, following at 31w5d, at GSM.
The Blatts also have a 17-month-old daughter, Emily.
http://www.news-register.net/page/content.detail/id/509306.html?nav=510

the next quints for Dr Eliott will be the Howells (24w)
http://howellquints.blogspot.com/