Friday, March 14, 2008

Molly is Cancer free and the babies will be 2

Molly (my 5 month old niece)is done with chemo and the scan says she is cancer free. Cami and Molly surprised me on my birthday. I spent two days with Molly and what a beautiful blessing she is to my family. She loved the quints and Lilli. The smile across her face was evident she adored them as they adored her. This has been a rough road for my niece and sister and once again god stepped in and gave us a miracle. It really brings life into perspective when you have a sick child. If you have children give them a extra hug and kiss today and celebrate there health. Once we move out of our dads house Cami and Steve will be moving in. I cannot wait to have my sister home.
OK now for business the babies birthday is the 30th of this week and I want everyone to bring themselves, their children, and grandchildren for a free skate on us. Sat. the 29th at Skateland in Bremerton from 5-7. I will only be sending email invites however, if you see this, your invited. Please no gifts. If you would like to make a donation to the quints foundation a table will be set up. Can you believe they are 2? We are also going back to Swedish Friday the 28th to share the kids with the doctors and nurses that helped them enter this world. I watched some video the other day and it seems like that was so long ago. I had no idea what was in store for me. check out the flash site I put more photos on and we will be adding a new updated video.
The family has been sick for a few days. Belle and Weston are getting neb treatments and I am not sleeping. Therefore, last night I was up from 1:00-4:00 with 4 sick kids. Cami had surgery on her mouth the other day. It seems she was born with no enamel on her teeth. If that is the only health issue we have I'll take it.
We are still in the process of submitting a documentary to discovery. This would really be helpful in finishing our house if it comes through. I also have something in the works with a major station but haven't found out about the out come yet. Sorry I cannot give details about that yet. Sherry is still trying to get together the Deal or No Deal video. There is tones of stuff we are looking into. I am determined to get this house done. The faster we get it done the faster my sister can be her and my kids will have a yard to play in.
Thank you for following our story I am always grateful for what I was given and Humbled by the responses I get from you all.
Lots of Love, Courtnee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will see you on the 29th. Your story is so inspirational. I saw it in the Bremerton Patriot awhile back, and have given a small donation for the completion of your home for your large family.

I am going come to your site every time I need uplifting, because that is what your story is, and what you and Mike are, as well as all the wonderful people who continue to help you.

It's nice to see stories such as yours, with all the patience and perseverance, the hardships, life as it really is, but you have shown the key to life: a grateful heart.

Thank you for blessing us with your story. G-d bless.